This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, June 12, 2016

Lily Faith's Newborn Session


On Friday after Lily Faith was born (on Monday, May 23rd), we had a photographer, Shannon Campbell, come to take her newborn photos.  She got some of all of us, some of the nursery, and lovely photos of Lily Faith.  My mom was here, so we even got some of her.  I am thrilled to have been able to capture this precious time in the life of our family!

There are a lot of photos and I just went ahead and posted almost all of them.  I want to be able to look back at them all in one place.  I hope y'all don't mind!!  

Master Bedroom











One of my favorites!












What a wonderful big brother he is!

Adalynn adores her sister!



Nursery

Shannon captured the details of her nursery for us.  I adore the one from above of Lily Faith laying in her bed...she looks so tiny!  The three generations photos are such a treasure too!















Wynna love!







Four days old

These photos capture our sweet girl.  Her tiny feet  and hands and delicate features remind us of the majesty and glory of God.  We are so thankful for the gift she is to our family.


"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14










No comments:

Post a Comment