This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Friday, May 3, 2013

Announcing....

Adalynn Rose Nomachee Hall






We were blessed to have two beautiful baby announcements for Adalynn.  The top two are the front and back of one card designed by my talented friend, Natalie (find her on etsy in the Petit Papel shop or on Facebook).  The bottom is the announcement our photographer designed for us.  I loved them both so much that I decided to use them both.  I just randomly chose who received each invitation.  Of course, we couldn't send them to everyone, so I decided to post them here too!  I hope you enjoy them as much as we have.  Blessings to you all!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them both! I kept meaning to tell you that on the one we received but not sure if I ever did!

    ReplyDelete