This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas in Johns Creek (Part 2) ~ Part 1 to come soon


This post is going to work backwards!  I copied the photos I took at my parents' house onto a disc; however, that disc didn't copy properly, so I'm waiting on the first part of our trip.

The photo above and the ones below were the last couple of days of our trip!


Last meal before we headed home!

Watching video of Adalynn on Wynna's phone


Grandma and I went to have our hair done on New Year's Eve and we met my parents and the kids at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner.  Grandma and I had a great time visiting at Barnes and Nobles afterwards as we waited to meet them at 6pm.

Love her!

Four generations!

Happy eating at CPK

Coloring with Wynna at CPK

Happy New Year

Earlier that week, we got to meet my friend, Katie, and her 2 children at a jump house in Norcross.  The kids had a blast (even though the mommies got a super workout chasing the little girls around!)






Lastly, we caught a cute shot of Zeke watching his mechanical fish (birthday present from Jami, Jared, and the girls)!



Once I get the other photos, I'll be able to share our Christmas day with the Stargel family and Zeke's birthday party.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment