This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hall kids' stats!

I just returned from the pediatrician's office with both kiddos, and I was pretty proud of myself for making it through without stressing.  Zeke was well behaved and very friendly to all the nurses and doctors.  Where did our social child come from?!!

I wanted to post their percentiles before I forgot them.  Below you'll see a picture of Zeke that is kind of blurry, but I loved his sweet smile!

Ezekiel Forrester Hall

3 years old
38 pounds (90%)
39 inches (71%)

Adalynn Rose Nomachee Hall

2 months old
11 pounds, 12 ounces (66%)
24 inches (98%)


3 comments:

  1. Healthy, beautiful children! God has blessed the Hall family for sure!! I love them (and you & Gregg too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment above was from Jami. Unknown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jami! I don't know why it says unknown. It did that with Janie's comment recently too. We love you too!

      Delete