This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Looking back...

I decided to back up my iphone photos today, which turned into 2 hours of backing them up, putting them on an external hardrive, and looking at all 500 of them!!! 

I decided to post a bunch starting from when I first got my iphone when Zeke was a little guy.  It kind of gives you a glimpse into daily life with the Halls.  You'll see there are a few themes.  He loves to learn, sort/organize, go pant less, wear hats, and be silly!  I hope you enjoy the walk down memory lane. (WARNING: there are a lot of pictures!!!)...


PRE-ADALYNN











ADALYNN IS ON THE RADAR!





Last picture in a cloth diaper!














Happy Birthday, Jesus!









ADALYNN ARRIVES







First cloth diaper





















Happy face!

Sad face!

Laughing face!





























No comments:

Post a Comment