This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, July 28, 2013

Adalynn is 5 months old (and a big announcement)!



I know I sound like a broken record, but I just can't believe how quickly Adalynn is growing.  She is 5 months old today and continues to bless us (and challenge us too!). 



She knows what she wants and will let you know if she is not getting it.  I told Gregg today that she has two extremes...happy and not happy!  She is eating mush 3x/day and nursing 4x/day now.  I feed her at 9am, 1pm, 5pm, and 9pm (give or take).  She is usually in bed between 9:30 and 10pm.



Her smiles melt my heart and I love hearing her try to make all kinds of sounds.  She pushes up on her arms and acts like she wants to crawl, but never goes anywhere.  She has started consistently sucking on three fingers on her right hand, but she puts them in her mouth backwards (so silly)! 




She went on her first vacation to Hilton Head, SC, but I will write another post all about that.  We had a great time and I have tons of pictures.





NOW, for the big announcement.  For those of you that don't know, we will be moving to South Georgia this fall.  We will likely buy a home in Americus, Georgia, which is only about 15 minutes from where Gregg will be working. 






We are in full staging mode at our house and would appreciate your prayers for a quick sale of our home and for us to find the home God desires for us in Americus.  A lot of prayer has gone into this move, and we feel this is truly where God is leading.  It's going to be difficult to leave the Atlanta area, but we know God is going before us preparing the way.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)
 






No comments:

Post a Comment