This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, April 28, 2013

Two Months Old!


I don't know how it is even possible that she is two months old, but here we are!  It feels like were meant to be a family of four, and I am so thankful!  Zeke seems to be used to having her around, and I honestly think he doesn't even think about when she wasn't.  I doubt he'll have memories of life without "Sissy!"


Here are a few more shots of her and some of Zeke "loving on her."  I am trying to teach him what gentle means, but he is not grasping it fully yet!






I pulled the covers back and saw this...so sweet!




...and some with Gregg and his kiddos!




No comments:

Post a Comment