This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Saturday, March 21, 2020

October 2019

Hello!  I can't believe it's spring now and I'm just updating this blog, but this is the reality of what the end of last year was for me.  I was walking through a difficult time in regards to my health (another post for another time), but the Lord is always faithful and He sustained me.  I'm looking forward to going back through the photos as I post and chronicle the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020.  Stay tuned for more posts over the next few weeks!

October dance

October of 2019 was busy.  I was still teaching dance at Fabulous Feet in Americus.  Adalynn was in my class and Lily Faith was in Ms. Hannah's class.  As I mentioned, I was not feeling well, so the Lord led me to stop teaching after the Christmas recital, but it was an adventure while it lasted.  Daddy/daughter night was interesting since I was responsible for teaching the dads and daughters!  Gregg had to work, so Zeke stepped in as you'll see.  He was adorable!








Wynna visits

Wynna came for a short visit and we staged our "fall" pictures.  It was actually really hot outside...shh, don't tell! 






Photo bomber

We let her stay!

 Church, Thomas the Train, and Treats on the Trails

We continued to enjoy time with our church family.  You'll see a few pictures from the annual "Treats on the Trails" held at our friends' house.  Gregg also took the kids to ride Thomas the Train.  This time he braved taking all three.  Great job, Daddy!

Her new (old) chair

Ready for church

Another Sunday before church

Food Lion shopping after church

Daddy brought them stuffed animals from Utah...an elk, mountain lion, and bear

Riding Thomas the Train





One of my favorite photos of the kids...it captures them so well!


Reading the Bible on Daddy's tablet

She loves matching her baby dolls

Boxes are always fun!

Dress up week at ballet

Boys huddling up at Treats on the Trails

Jen giving instructions about how to find the treasure box
 
Being silly

More silliness

No comments:

Post a Comment