This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, April 3, 2016

Growing kiddos!


We had a lovely day today at church as a family.   Gregg had taken off several days to go hunting, but felt led by the Lord to come home and spend it with us.  We are thankful to have him home and for each Sunday we have all together worshipping God!

Well Visit Statistics

This week, I took the kids to their 6 year and 3 year well visits.  I wanted to record their stats for posterity!

Zeke
47 inches tall (72%)
49 pounds (64%)

Adalynn
38 inches (82%)
34.8 pounds (82%)


Two Front Teeth

Zeke's second front tooth has been VERY loose for a while now.  Today, we were waiting in the car while Gregg was visiting with a friend.  Zeke said he thought his tooth would come out today.  I asked him if I could try pulling it.  I knew it would come right out!  He let me and it did!  Now he's ready for those adult teeth to come in...hard to believe!!


34 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment