This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Thursday, April 21, 2016

Lily Faith's Shower in Americus


Some wonderful friends from church, Sheeba, Nikita, Ms. Ruth, and Michelle, hosted a baby shower for Lily Faith.  Sheeba asked what I would like to do for the shower and I asked if we could do a blessings and freezer meals shower.

I'm thankful to have most of the baby gear I need and bought some infant clothes at the consignment store,  I had given away Adalynn's 0-3 month clothes before I felt the Lord telling me we might have another baby!!  I'd also given away most of my maternity clothes.  My friends Shannan and Jessica gave me a bunch of maternity clothes, which was such a huge blessing! I'm also planning to use cloth diapers again, so we didn't need to do a diapers shower.

So...the most important thing to me is that Lily Faith continues to be prayed over.  Hence, the blessings aspect.  Sheeba made a blessings wall hanging and people wrote prayers and blessings for her!


"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3





Then, I asked Sheeba if she thought people would mind bringing freezer meals.  I cooked ahead of time with Zeke and Adalynn, but I have felt behind this time around!!  What a gift to have a freezer full of delicious meals now!


It was so nice to visit with the ladies and have some "girl time!"

The lovely hostesses

Beautiful spread


The cake Sheeba, Nikita, and Joshua made...amazing!

Sheeba made the baby and petals by hand, Nikita did the ruffles, and Joshua baked the cake!

She even added eyelashes!

Sheeba and me

With Shannan

Nikita and Cathy

Ms. Ruth and Ms. Rachel

Shannan brought precious baby Walker!

Anita and me

The kids playing with the balloons after I got home

36 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment