This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, June 21, 2015

A little more on Father's Day



Please don't miss the end of the last post where I wrote about what a wonderful daddy Gregg is.  I created a couple of collages for Facebook of our dads, so I decided I'd post them here too!

Gregg and I are thankful for the legacy we have in our fathers and grandfathers.  My dad was the first man to make me laugh with his silly sense of humor.  My mom jokes that I am his best audience!  He has worked incredibly hard his entire life to provide for our family.  It is such a blessing to see him enjoying his (partial) retirement and spending more time with the family.  He is a man of integrity, intelligence, and has a strong work ethic.  I thank God for him!





We are thinking of Gregg's dad today. I thank God for allowing Gregg to learn how to be a dad from one of the greatest. We know we will see him again and just smile thinking about the indescribable joy he is experiencing now in Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment