This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 2014


I can't believe how quickly this month has passed by, but we've had some fun.  We have enjoyed the pool in our backyard and I finally got some pictures.






Zeke got to build a tent in the living room with Daddy, which he thought was such an adventure!



Gregg had to travel for work last week, so the kids and I headed up to Alpharetta.  We stayed for a week and filled it with activities, appointments, and fun.  I know Wynna and Papa were partly glad to have some quiet time when we left!



All the kids have enjoyed climbing the stairs at Wynna and Papa's over the years.  Here is Adalynn taking her turn...






We also got to spend time with Jared, Jami, Kariss, Sophia, and Harper and our friends, the Moshers.








Zeke got to go on his "special date with Wynna" that he earned.  They rode the train at North Point Mall, in addition to riding the carousel and playing in the play area at the mall.  He had a blast!


Church at Perimeter and lunch at the Atlanta Athletic Club...







Here are a few from the day Jami and the girls came over.  I didn't get any of the other kids because I had to leave to go pick up my car at the shop, but I got a few of Adalynn before everyone arrived!  She's also modeling her new (size 5) shoes.  Her feet have grown 2 sizes since spring!






Now we are home and it's already time to start planning Zeke's first day of Pre-K.  How can that be?  I'll be sure to write a post about our homeschooling experiences!

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment