This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Saturday, July 12, 2014

4th of July


Well, this was Adalynn's attitude about Mommy taking pictures of them in their 4th of July outfits!  We actually were driving to Arcadia, FL on July 4th for Dadder Poo's service, so I staged these photos today!

I got a couple of sweet ones of her right after she ate lunch...



Then we headed out to the farmer's market and I decided to try to take some outside when we got home. Both kids decided this was not a good idea!




So, I decided to try to take some in the playroom.  You will see the progression of the heart shaped puzzle piece as a chew toy.  Then, you will see Adalynn looking at me like I must be crazy.  Oh well, at least I captured some of their personalities!












And here are a couple of collages I made to sum up this silly impromptu photo session...




Happy 4th of July!

Galatians 5:13 ~ "For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another."

No comments:

Post a Comment