This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


Gregg had to work this year on Mother's Day, but thankfully he was with us to go to church in the morning.

I am so thankful for my two blessings that have made me a mom.  I am also forever grateful for my mom and the selflessness she has showed over the years.  She has taught me about unconditional love and, most importantly, about the love of Jesus.

She modeled to me the importance of studying God's Word daily, always seeking Him, and what it means to find my worth in Jesus.  "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2:10)

I pray I will be the mom to my children that she has been (and is) to Jared and me.  

Happy Mother's Day!




On the way to church!

Sweet Adalynn

Showing a little personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment