This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Saturday, November 2, 2013

Adalynn is 8 months old!


I was amazed that I was able to keep track of Adalynn's month stickers while living in the apartment, etc., but somehow they have been misplaced now that we are in our new home.  I had to improvise and use an "8" block for the photo this month.  I think it still turned out great! 

Here are some other shots from our impromptu late night photo session...









As you can imagine, I was very pleased at how much she enjoyed playing with the little ballet slipper! 

She is getting stronger, and more interactive with each day that passes.  She likes to go from sitting to laying down, and rocks on all fours like she wants to crawl.  I know it won't be long until she is mobile!  We are continuing to slowly settle into our new home and thank God every day for all of His blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment