This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Friday, April 26, 2013

Tessa comes to visit!


We were blessed to have "Auntie Tessa" come stay with us for a week.  She flew out from California to help me with the kids and visit while Gregg went to hunt in Florida for a few days. 

Teresa started out as my Bible study leader when I was single and teaching at Perimeter Christian School.  We instantly connected and became accountability partners.  Our friendship grew from there and I consider her family now.  She speaks the truth in love and I can always count on her.  As it says in Proverbs 27:17, "Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpens iron, and one man [woman] sharpens another."  I trust her to pray for me, seek scripture on my behalf, and love me like a sister.

While she was here, we stayed at home mostly, but did venture out to meet my mom, pick up milk from our farmer, and get Zeke's hair cut.

Such a handsome little man!

Zeke's old jeans made new by Wynna!


We had fun spending time together with Zeke and Adalynn, cooking meals, and just hanging out.  She taught me the "football hold" as you will see below.  Adalynn loves it, and it is our go to hold now.  It calms her instantly!  We didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few:



Multi-tasking at its best!

We got outside a few times and she helped me take the kids to church for the first time since Adalynn was born.
Watching big brother play baseball

First trip to church
It was amazing how quickly the week went by.  The pictures below were taken right before she headed over to Johns Creek to visit with other friends.  I was still in my pajamas, but wanted to get a picture of us together!


Thanks, Auntie Tessa for a great week.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment