This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring has sprung!


Well, I can't believe I missed posting in March.  Although it is spring, it feels more like summer here in Georgia!  It seems our days are packed full of responsibilities, activities, and fun.  I've also been guest posting at www.yourthrivingfamily.com and contributing at  www.christianmommyblogger.com.  Both have blessed me with opportunities to share a little of my knowledge and experiences with other mommies out there.  I actually have a post at Your Thriving Family about Stewardship that will "go live" tomorrow (April 3rd).

So...I'm going to share a ton of pictures with few words to catch you up on the Zeke happenings from March.  Enjoy!

He is still enjoying his lovey or "Yuh-ee" as he would say!







Creative play, dressing in mommy and daddy's clothes, and just being Zeke...










Enjoying time with Daddy...








Time with friends and family...










"Working out" with Momma...









All dressed up for church...







He loves naming letters whenever he sees them on signs, in books, on the TV, etc.  We're working on R (still thinks it's K), W, and V, but I think he has all the others.  It amazes me how quickly children retain information.  They certainly are little sponges! 




That is all for tonight's post.  I know there are a bunch of other things I wanted to write down and record, but those will have to wait for another post.

I pray you all are blessed as we remember Jesus' sacrifice and celebrate His resurrection this Easter season.  I'll be sure to post again after Easter.  God bless!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't believe he knows all of his letters, wow!!

    ReplyDelete