This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, April 15, 2012

He is Risen!

"But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.  He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.  And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”  (Matthew 28:5-7)





We spent Easter 2012 over in Alpharetta with my parents.  Jared, Jami, and the girls were with her family, so it was a small group. 

Gregg and I headed to church (I know it looks like I'm pregnant, but not yet!)

Gregg and I were able to go to Perimeter Church's worship service together while my mom watched Zeke on Saturday evening.  We met up with the Sides family and sat with them, which was an extra special treat. 

I don't know if I'll ever grasp the magnitude of what our Saviour, Jesus Christ, did for us.  It is something I try to thank Him for each day.  We love the opportunity to celebrate His resurrection with other believers!

On Sunday, after my parents went to the service, we all went to the AAC for brunch.  There is always way too much delicious food!  Of course, Zeke wouldn't even try most of it, so he had a "veyee-pow" (Happy Tots veggie pouch), homemade bread I brought, and milk!  Oh well...at least I know he's getting nutrients from the fresh ground bread and milk!








Since Zeke doesn't know candy exists (heehee), we'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible! That meant he got Organic Puffs in his eggs, which was exciting for him!  What he doesn't know won't hurt him as far as I'm concerned!  Gregg got chocolate covered peanuts, since he loves peanut M&Ms, but we're learning the negatives of consuming artificial food coloring.  You may think I'm crazy, but it's what works for our family.  Gregg loved his treat, so we were all happy!




Easter egg hunt at Wynna and Papa's house...




Yummy Puffs!

Chocolate and peanuts = Happy Gregg!




Well, that is all for now.  I hope you all enjoyed celebrating our Risen Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment