This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hilton Head 2019

We were blessed once again to have my friend, Shannan Blanchard, come to Hilton Head to take our family pictures.  This year, our cousin, Shelly and her two kids, Luke and Madelyn, joined us.  Here are many of the photos Shannan took.  She always captures us all so well!

The whole group





Lily Faith's "I'm done" face



little photo bomber



Wynna and Granddaddy with their grandchildren



Jared and his girls




With Mom and my girls

Harper (left) and Adalynn (right)

sweet Lily Faith


Our handsome big boy, Zeke


precious Adalynn





Walking with my girl





My favorite picture of them all...Zeke and Granddaddy!



Hall family feet

cousins

New professional photo for my Beautycounter page

Professional photo for Shelly!

Kariss all grown up

sweet Sophia

Pretty Harper

Shelly, Luke, and Madelyn

Well, I think I'll end there. If you can imagine, there were actually more, but that's most of them.  We'll treasure these photos and the memories.  I'll post about our actual trip in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment