This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas card photo shoot 2017


It is hard to believe, but November has passed and we are counting down to Christmas.  Last month, we had my friend, Shannan, take photos of the kids at a cotton farm for our digital Christmas card (which you'll see above).  We aren't sending out any hard copies this year, but you all should be on our email list from Paperless Post.  If you didn't receive one, please let me know!

I'll share many of the pictures she took.  I had her take a few of me for my Beautycounter website.  She caught one of Gregg with the girls, although, he didn't plan to be photographed that day.  He was so kind to come with us to help get Lily Faith to smile.  All of the smiles you see from her is because of how much she adores her amazing daddy! 































I will post separately about the rest of November!  

No comments:

Post a Comment