This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Back to School photo shoot


Hello friends and family!  I realized that I have not posted our first day of school pictures or any of our August and September.  With teaching school, Gregg's travel schedule, and the busyness of life, blogging got away from me!  I'll plan to go back and post all of the events from August and September, but I wanted to share the professional pictures my friend, Shannan Blanchard, took of Zeke and Adalynn for their "school pictures!"  I think they are just precious!












































No comments:

Post a Comment