This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thankful!


"The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him." Psalm 28:7


Baby update

November has flown by!  I'm 16 weeks along and the baby is showing now, for sure!  We still haven't decided on a name.  Most of you know the gender, but I'll be sending a separate post with the gender reveal!

13 weeks

Waving
16 weeks (baby is the size of a lemon or avocado)


Giving Thanks

Zeke and I have continued our tradition of writing one thing he is thankful for on a leaf each day.  He reads me the Bible verse to me each day too.  This year, I have taped them to a paper tree trunk on our door to look like a tree.  It has been so special to see how his thankfulness is maturing!



Our completed tree

  1. Jesus on the cross
  2. Mommy's bean tummy
  3. Hugging Daddy
  4. Our house
  5. God
  6. Jesus and Holy Spirit
  7. Train tracks
  8. Riding Thomas the train with Daddy
  9. My family
  10. Hot wheels
  11. Mommy and Daddy
  12. Captain America figure
  13. Legos
  14. Wynna visiting
  15. Our new baby
  16. Catalogues
  17. My new baby sister
  18. Hot wheels tracks
  19. Tim Hawkins DVDs
  20. Goldfish crackers
  21. The Action Bible
  22. Painting with Daddy
  23. Going to a movie with Daddy
  24. Building with Daddy
  25. James (the train engine)
  26. Going to the library
  27. Adalynn




Family Time

Wynna and Papa came down after Thanksgiving to spend the weekend with us, which was very nice.  The Halls were a little under the weather and we appreciate Wynna and Papa helping and putting up with us!

Reading the paper with Papa
Our little turkeys!

Watching Boz in her turkey outfit

Such fun to ride when Daddy pulls them

His 200 piece puzzle!
Dinner with the Cherians


No comments:

Post a Comment