This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, September 27, 2015

Oh, baby!!!


"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Many of you know God has blessed us with the gift of a new baby to arrive May of 2016.  We are so incredibly grateful and in awe of God's perfect timing.  I'll write more later about what God has been teaching me through this process, but I wanted to post this to ask you all to pray.

I've been experiencing "all day sickness."  Gregg's work schedule is incredibly busy right now.  It is a tough season and we would really appreciate your prayers.

In case you need a little laugh, I think y'all will enjoy reading my pregnancy cravings (i.e. the only things I can eat without feeling nauseous)...Taco Bell crispy beef tacos, guacamole, Sonic cheeseburgers, black olives, bacon, peanut butter crackers, French fries, and NOTHING even remotely sweet.  Apparently I've reverted back to my teenage diet (aside from the no sweets thing!).

Thank you for joining us in praying for Baby Hall #3 and our entire family.


No comments:

Post a Comment