This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Tuesday, September 9, 2014

August 2014



Zeke and I had a rare date with just the two of us for Nikita's surprise 16th birthday party.  He was the youngest guest, I believe, but he had a blast, as always!






Below you'll see some candid photos of us heading to get the mail and playing in the backyard.  The kids just enjoy being together, which is such a gift!






Out in the backyard...






My laundry helpers!



We got to see Wynna for a quick visit this month...






Daddy loving on his kiddos...



Trying to capture her new bracelet.  You'll see my matching one below!



I almost missed posting about August at our home.  I can't believe how quickly it went by.  Adalynn is now 18 months old, Zeke lost his first tooth and started homeschool (on the same day).  I'll write about those events next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment