This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Saturday, April 26, 2014

He is Risen!

"He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee:  'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'"Luke 24:6-7



There are no words to express my gratitude for what Jesus did to set me free.  "Thank you, Jesus," feels like it falls short, but I know He knows my heart.  I surrender my life to Him and do my very best to serve Him.  That is what I attempt to do each day.  The best part is that He forgives me when I mess it up...every time!  It is humbling and amazing.

This year to celebrate Christ's resurrection, my mom came down.  My dad had planned on coming too, but had to make up work because of being sick the previous week.  We missed him tremendously, but were thankful to have Wynna here!







I couldn't resist a few of my girly girl in her precious outfit and sweet little shoes.  She isn't walking yet, so crawling was a challenge, but this is her standing in the mother's room at church!






My mentor, Sheeba, and her husband, Cherian, with us at church.  They are such blessings to our lives!



Of course, when we got home, Wynna created and egg hunt for Zeke.  He had so much fun and we have continued to hide and find eggs since then!








Lastly, a few of the baskets that morning.  As you know, I struggle with how to go about handling the secular side of holidays.  We have been doing a few little gifts in the baskets (no candy), and it hasn't been an issue.  Zeke got the movie Frozen, which we all thoroughly enjoyed, in addition to some books, a bunny, and a little car.  






What a blessed time together celebrating our precious Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment