This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Thursday, January 9, 2014

Adalynn ~ 10 Months Old!


I know I haven't posted our Christmas pics yet, but it has been non-stop since we returned home from Alpharetta.  We were there for 10 days for Christmas, which was wonderful.  We enjoyed Adalynn's 1st Christmas and got to visit with family and friends.  I'll write that post as soon as possible.

December 28, 2013 marked Adalynn's 10 month "birthday."  She began crawling that week and is continually very verbal.  She says Mama, Dada, Baba, Nana...all the typical first sounds.  No first words yet, but she studies your mouth when you talk and loves to make sounds.  She also started clapping her hands the day we got home.  It's so cute. 

I am not sure how much she weighs, but I am constantly amazed by how much she eats.  She quickly uses it for energy, though, by exploring our whole house!  I can't keep her still and I can't leave anything out I don't want her to have.  I remember this stage with Zeke, and boy does it keep Mommy on her toes!

I pray you all are having a Happy New Year.  Look for the Christmas post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment