This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Thursday, September 12, 2013

September craziness!

We have a few more days in our Moonlight Drive home.  Things have been very busy, but I wanted to post a few quick pictures.

Zeke was helping me clean out/pack by trying on his hat and cowboy boots.  They both still fit and he was happy about that!  He also was given a huge triceratops dinosaur by my friend's triplet sons.  They wanted to be sure Zeke knew his name is Koda.  As you can see, he was thrilled!





Adalynn is developing more of a personality every day.  She is full of smiles and laughs, and is not happy unless there is someone near her or holding her.  I am having so much fun dressing her in girly outfits, but on this particular day, I put her in one of Zeke's old onesies (with a bow added, of course!).  It says, "I drool orange and blue" for Daddy's Alma mater, by the way!


Lastly, I saw this on Facebook, and copied it to my computer.  With all the busyness of packing, organizing, etc., this is a great reminder for me to really enjoy my children.  They are both such blessings to me, and I realize how quickly the years pass.  I probably won't be kissing any elephants, but I'd love to make a point to do all of the others!  Children ARE miraculous!


No comments:

Post a Comment