This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Sunday, March 17, 2013

Adalynn's first newborn pictures (taken at the hospital)

Adalynn Rose Nomachee Hall ~ photo taken March 1, 2013





As many of you know, the hospital offers a newborn photographer to take pictures in the hospital room right after birth.  We decided to go ahead and purchase these photos, in addition to the pictures we were going to have taken by our photographer, Summer.  Adalynn is most likely our last baby, so I wanted to capture her at only a day old to help me remember.  She even still has on her ID bracelets and device they put on the umbilical stump!

I wanted to share them with you all.  I will post the pictures Summer took as soon as she sends the edited versions to me.  Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment