This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Thursday, September 6, 2012

Is it fall yet?

Welcome to September!  The weather here in Georgia is finally beginning to cool down...well, at least it's not as hot!  We have had a fun few weeks since my last post.  I passed my first trimester mark, and I'm feeling much better...yay!  I'm almost 15 weeks now.



Zeke is enjoying telling me there is a baby in my tummy (as you can see above).  He also pretty much thinks any belly can have a baby in it, even if it is flat, which provides for some embarrassing situations for mommy!

We have enjoyed a couple of get togethers with his Georgia cousins.  One rainy day we went to the mall play area, then shopped a bit (interesting with 3 kiddos, 2 pregnant mamas, and a Wynna who is in high demand)!  We had fun, though!










My mom and I got to celebrate baby Harper again with Jami at a shower thrown by her friend, Crystal.  It was nice to spend some time with just the girls!



On Labor Day, we went to my parents' house to swim and have barbecue.  Zeke was a little shadow to his cousins and had a great time!








Zeke continues to be enthralled with music, basketball, and words.  He loves to read and learn new things.  He still enjoys "working out" with Mama!  When did he turn into a little boy instead of a toddler?  He is taller than Sophia now!  He weighs about 35 pounds and is 2 years 8 months old!


Praise the Lord, he is partly potty trained now!  It was hard for me to accomplish this task with Gregg out of town, but with the campaign season upon us, I knew there was no good time.  He is an expert at going peepee on the big potty while standing on a stool, but we are still working on the other (if you know what I mean!). 


I am sure I am leaving something out, but I wanted to get a post out to update you all.  Gregg and I will go next week to try to see the gender of Baby A.  Please pray for Gregg's safety as he travels.  He is working hard to provide for us and we thank God each day for him.

Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment