This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Saturday, June 16, 2012

Then Zeke said...



Zeke is saying so many cute things now, that I couldn't possibly write them all down, but I wanted to write a few of my favorite words and phrases...

'Pway...pway again" = Pray...pray again (he's always eager to pray at mealtimes and randomly, and doesn't want to stop...praise God!)



"I yuv you" = I love you

"Luh-bee" - Lovey (his blankie)



"Happy laps" = He loves to run laps around his room before nap and bedtime while squealing (Mommy and Daddy often join in too)

"Z-E-K-E, spells Zeke!" = Loves to say this each night as we put him to bed and he sees his name on the wall

"Bauble" = Bible

"Hug, big hug, Mama" (also "kiss on cheek") = He wants a big hug and kiss on the cheeck, but we have to do it twice,which is okay with me!



"I okay" = I'm okay (says right after he gets hurt like he's trying to convince himself he's okay!)

"Mount moo cakes" = pancakes (not sure how this developed, he calls mountains mount moos!)

"...too" = says too after pointing out any object that he sees twice (i.e. ball...ball too, antelope, antelope too, light bulb too)



"Chelle, chickens, baby, bak-ball hoop, move car, great job, bye bye chickens" = Miss Michelle, baby, basketball hoop, move the car, great job, bye-bye chickens (all referring to his memories of swimming lessons...she has a chicken coop in her back yard!)



"Bye bye poop poos!" = When I flush his poo poo after changing his cloth diaper (sorry if that's TMI!)

"Kitty-cat, Meow" = When referring to our cats



"Geen coal wah-er" = Green cold water (his green glass water bottle)



"Papa new light bulb" = My mom had my dad replace a light bulb in their bedroom.  Now he says this every time he sees the lamp.  He also, basically, points out any light bulb he sees...ANYWHERE!

"Papa sick it" = Papa will fix it (He thinks my dad can fix anything!)

"Gunna water dat plant" = I'm going to water that plant (we have a hanging plant on the front porch he loves to help water)



"Geen boon" = green balloon, which actually refers to any color, size, or shape balloon!


I know I'll publish this and think of several others I wanted to add, but that's it for now.  He brings joy and laughter to our home everyday.  I thank God for allowing me to be Zeke's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment