This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Friday, July 22, 2011

Spring Mini Session with Summer...

The following photos were taken on June 3, 2011 (my 31st birthday).  We had a fun time in downtown Acworth with our photographer and friend, Summer Adams.









Zeke makes me laugh because he has so much fun doing pretty much anything...like wearing Mommy's shoe and a toy as a shoe!


Below you will see pictures from Father's Day 2011.  Gregg stayed home with Zeke because his Father's Day wish was to be at home and not have to drive far (his commute to work is over an hour, one way).  I had a great time with my dad, though!



One more...

I love this sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment