This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February...that was fast!


Well, it is March 1st, and I just realized I haven't posted anything since January.  February is a short month by design, but this one seemed to go by more quickly than usual.  We celebrated our second Valentine's Day with Zeke after taking our first trip away as a couple since before he was born!  We went to Callaway Gardens for the couple's retreat our church hosted.  We had a great time, but missed our sweet boy!



Wynna stayed with him, so he didn't miss us at all!  We are so thankful for the time Zeke gets with his Wynna!  As you can see below, the feeling is mutual!



When we got home, he was excited to see his Daddy and spent some time hanging out with him on the couch!



The next day was Valentine's Day so I made a special breakfast for Gregg (Zeke will get something like this next year since he's currently still eating mush!).  Zeke and I were at home together as usual, but I snapped a few photos of him in his Valentine's Day shirt.  It says, "I heart Mommy!"  I wonder how long I will get to dress him in whatever I want!

Gregg's breakfast






"Helping" Mommy do laundry!
Before the month came to a close, we were able to attend Luke Jordan's first birthday party.  His mommy, Dena, and I have been able to share a lot of the same experiences as our boys have grown over the last year.  She and I have very similar view points on nutrition, health, scheduling, and most importantly, we share a faith in the Lord!  I am so thankful to have them in our lives!




Zeke will be 14 months old in a couple of weeks.  He's not walking on his own yet, but has learned to crawl onto his firetruck to take a ride.  He loves to stand and push anything that is not bolted down to the ground, so I have a feeling he will surprise us with his first steps before we know it!  He continues to be the smiley happy boy whom we are thankful for.  He has said "Uh-oh" with meaning and we think he says "Dada" in reference to Gregg now, but that is all so far.  We know it will happen in time!  He loves to play and laugh and enjoys people.  Oh, and he LOVES to play with Sadie cat, but she doesn't necessarily love to play with him!

1 comment:

  1. February did go by fast!! Love the shirt you got Zeke for Valentine's- too cute!!

    ReplyDelete