This is our modern day baby book! It is our prayer that years from now, Zeke and Adalynn will look back at the details of this blog and understand just how much we looked forward to meeting them and love them!







Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Zekeisms...


(note: I have kept a running list of things Zeke says and forgot to post around his birthday this year!)

Four Years Old:
43 lbs (92%)
42 1/4 in. (89%)
BMI: 16.93 (85%)

Zeke has continued to show us his unique, God given personality.  I have decided to write down some of his most common and most memorable statements and phrases.  Enjoy!



"I need to ask you a question." (followed by a statement such as, "I'd like to watch Veggie Tales.")

"I have a idea.  My idea is ________"

"Mommy, keep your focus." (while I'm doing my Focus T25 workout DVD)

"Mommy, what workout are you going to do today?"

I haven't ________ for a long long time."

"In case in I need to ______" (Translated: in case I need to...)

"Zeke could be Thomas, Daddy could be Gordon, Browning could be Edward, Mommy could be Percy, and Adalynn could be Emily." (referring to his Thomas the Train DVDs)
Zeke: "Mommy, God and Jesus are not in the sky."
Me: "Where are they?
Zeke: "In the desert."
Me: "God and Jesus are everywhere and they can even live in our hearts if we ask them.
Zeke: "Oh, okay, that'd be great."
"I want to show you something very kyoul (cool)"
"My story says, '_________________.'" (fill in the blank with whatever he is doing at the time such as, "Zeke puts on his shoes, Zeke eats the blueberries, etc.)

"Mommy, can you turn on the confuser?" (Translated: diffuser, which diffuses essential oils into the air)

Me: Did you know Jesus prays for you all of the time?
Zeke: Yes, and sometimes I pray to Him by my own self!




There are SO many more quotes and sayings I'd like to remember, but I will stop there for now.  He is full of surprises every day and always keeps me on my toes.  He is funny, bright, silly, energetic, and strong-willed.  He loves to talk to anyone and everyone and has never been accused of being shy.  I know he is fearfully and wonderfully made by our Heavenly Father.  Praise God!



No comments:

Post a Comment